The Company policy
Types of personal data collected
The company will ask you to provide the following personal information in order to register and manage your services. Without such information, it is impossible to meet your service requirements. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
(1) Name and birthday; (2) Contact details, including the name and phone number of the contact person, or email address and delivery address.
In some cases, you may be required to provide certain information on request so that we can improve our products and services and provide you with information that meets your needs. In most cases, you can choose not to provide such information. However, if the relevant services are tailored to individual needs, or the supply of products requires you to provide all the required information, failure to provide such information will make the company unable to provide the required services. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
(1) Gender; (2) Interest; (3) Other related and used products and services.
The company’s web server will also collect information about your connection to the Internet, and use it as an anonymous method for comprehensive statistics of server usage, so as to enhance the service and better meet the needs and expectations of those who visit the company’s website. . Such information includes (but is not limited to):
(1) Browser type and version; (2) Operating system; and (3) Internet protocol (IP) address and/or domain name.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected by ppsonline from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide you with relevant services
- Verify your account identity
- To process orders for you and process payment instructions related to services or collect payment or other requirements
- To analyze, verify and/or check your credit, payment or status in order to provide you with relevant services
- Design the services you need
- Provide you with customer service
- Conduct market research, statistics and behavior analysis
- Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Directly promote the products and services of the company and related companies
If you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you may receive calls, emails or direct marketing emails from us or our affiliated companies from time to time. We mainly communicate with you via email. If you wish to unsubscribe from direct promotions, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the promotional email, and we will remove you from the communication list without you having to pay any fees.
The company will properly store your personal data in the system, and only properly trained and authorized staff can read these personal data. The company also guarantees that its staff will maintain a high degree of security and confidentiality of customers’ personal information.
All personal information you provide to us will be properly kept on the website and only authorized persons can access it.
Some of the company’s content may use “Cookies” to save you the time to re-login each time you browse the store, but they will not be used to collect personally identifiable information. When browsing this online store, you agree to use “Cookies” as shown in this policy. If you refuse to agree, you can delete “Cookies”, but you may not be able to access all parts of this online store.
Check and correct information
If you want to view or correct the personally identifiable information you provided to us on the Internet, please leave a message in the message area of the online store to contact us.