This product is a kind of “Stabilized chlorine dioxide” (ClO2) sterilizing and deodorizing spray, which can quickly and completely eliminate various viruses and bacteria in the home environment and the air, and eliminate unpleasant odors. You only need to clean the It can be quickly disinfected and deodorized by spraying in the air, and 99.99% of the virus and bacteria within the spray range are quickly oxidized and decomposed. If you are not used to smelling sterilizing and deodorizing sprays, you can use this product with confidence because it does not Contains spices. ,
Chlorine dioxide has been listed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Food Organization (FAO) as an A1 level safe and efficient disinfectant, and chlorine dioxide (CLO2) is recommended as the fourth-generation safe disinfectant for humans; it is non-carcinogenic , Non-teratogenic and non-mutagenic, at the same time comprehensive, efficient, rapid sterilization, deodorization, bleaching, preservation, algae removal and other functions of environmentally friendly disinfectant.
The application of chlorine dioxide in the world
1. About 600 water plants in North American cities use chlorine dioxide for pre-disinfection and wastewater treatment.
2. Large European cities such as Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Austria use chlorine dioxide for pre-oxidation and post-disinfection of drinking water.
3. Water and cooling water used in Italian steel plants, power plants, and Mediterranean island petrochemical plants, using chlorine dioxide to control biological pollution.
4. More than 70% of drinking water in Germany uses chlorine dioxide for post-disinfection.
5. In 1977, more than 490 water plants in Europe and the United States used chlorine dioxide instead of chlorine for water purification and disinfection. According to Hoehn’s report at the AWWA Water Quality Technical Seminar in 1996, there were more than 700 water plants worldwide in 1992. Water plant for chlorine dioxide.
6. On November 28, 2001, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency used chlorine dioxide gas for the disinfection of Bacillus anthracis in the Hart Senate office building on Capitol Hill. On June 17, 2002, chlorine dioxide fumigation was used for disinfection. Lockers at the Brentwood Mail Distribution Center in Brentwood, Washington, D.C.
The use of stabilized chlorine dioxide is very safe and has a strong sterilization effect. It has been widely used in food and medical institutions. NASA has used stabilized chlorine dioxide (ClO2) for sterilization and disinfection of space food Uses, and the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan has approved the use of ClO2 in food factories as:
1. Flour bleach
2. Disinfection and sterilization of kitchen equipment, food processing plants and cold rooms
3. Public facilities, such as: Disinfection and sterilization of hot springs, bathtubs, swimming pools, etc.
Pro Staff Co., Ltd. has been established in Japan in 1919 since its 100th anniversary. Looking back on history, our philosophy has always been to provide “products and services that please customers”. This has become our gene for continuous development and manufacturing of high-quality products. We look forward to every customer continuing to love and appreciate our company’s products and services and work hard.